How to add photos to the Gallery?
How to submit photos to the Photo Contest?
How to stop notifications emails?
What do I do when my member name or password doesn’t work?
How to change my password?
How to remove my account?
How to add photos to the Gallery? – From the top navigation menu: Go to “Galleries” > “Submit a Photo” or go to “My Account” > “Album” then click on “Add Photo.” Any photos you submit to your gallery will automatically be displayed in the main Gallery. Each member’s album is limited to 35 images total. Images cannot exceed 1.5MB each.
How to submit photos to the Photo Contest? – From the top navigation menu: Go to “Contest” > “Submit a Photo“. Each member can participate with up to 5 images for any contest. Image size cannot exceed 1.5MB each.
What do I do when my member name or password doesn’t work? – Go to the Amateurphotomag.com main page, click on “Lost your password?” under the Login form, and follow the directions. You will receive a random generated password that you can change from “Settings” in the “Account” menu.
- Photo-Posting Guidelines
- Only post your own photos.
- Please post no more than five images a day.
- Post no more than one image per thread. You may post alternative versions of the same photograph for the sake of comparison.
- When asking for your critique, please try to remain objective and detached from your images and view them impartially.
- Be polite, do not rant or post examples of other people’s work for comparison.
- Post one critique for every image you post – give back as much as you receive.
- Please be specific, constructive, and kind. There are all types and levels of photographers here. They all deserve our respect and attention.
- Feel free to post critiques for as many images as you like – the more the better!
- Do not copy and edit another photographer’s photo without his or her permission.
- Stay on topic. This forum is for serious photo criticism. There are other forums here for discussing other aspects of photography or sharing photos.
“Great,” “I like it,” and “awesome” are not critiques. Please also say why you like or don’t like a photo. The critique is a collaborative process – both the photographer and the critic learn and grow from the process. Above all, have fun, and learn as much as you can.
You can embed an image to your post using the following HTML code:
<img src=”http://domain.com/image.jpg” />